Monday, January 29, 2007

A New Hope

Hello All,

Welcome back to a week of no comments, and no leads. I know people out there know Cho. I know this because he chats to people named "Muffin" on AIM, and I have even managed to have conversations with people on his buddy list.

You people are out there, and you're not helping me.

Pull together, join the cause! Think of allthe things we want to know about Cho. Imagine what we could learn if we just pulled our resources together and combined intel. I work with him all day. I have access to gobs of information that could be of us to...someone, and no one will contact me.


People seemed to like looking at Jessica Rabbit, will posting another cartoon hottie massage your muse?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so NOT a hottie.
Her head reminds one of balls.

(always nice to meet another journal with a question for their name)