Monday, December 25, 2006

A drought of activity

Well, I wouldn't call this project overwhelmingly successful thus far, but I am a spiteful, stubborn woman. Of the 32 hits displayed, my frantic checking in had to account for at least 25 clicks.
Fortunately, if I had 10 unique visitors, and they know 10 other unique visitors... come on people, you know how this goes. I stand optimistic, if about nothing else, that the internet snowball effect will kick in any day now - maybe after Christmas.

In the meantime, enjoy this hottie , and prepare yourself for clue #2.





This Pete Cho has a trench coat for every season - and wears them as his primary means of warmth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come on HER your ninnies are considered "hot" ??

Anonymous said...

she's a redhead,

they get a +5 modifier